SouthernlyPlace Wedding Registry Guide
Where to start and what to register for.
SouthernlyPlace has a wide selection of dinnerware for both everyday and entertaining. Most dinnerware can be used for both; just add a charger or beatiful napkin and napkin ring and your everyday dinnerware is quickly transformed for a dinner party.
When registering, we recommend registering for at least 8 place settings (ex. 8 dinner plates, 8 salad plates. etc.). Many of the collections can be mixed and matched to create a setting that's unique to you and your style.
Bridal Registry Favorites
Bridal Registry Tips
- Choose a variety of price points. It's okay to register for what you would like to receive, after all that is what a registry is for. However, it's worth considering adding a variety of price points making it easier for guests with varying budgets to choose a gift for your special occasion.
- Frames and cookbooks are great wedding gift options and they make a great choice when trying to include a variety of price points. Keep in mind, we make exchanging after your wedding day easy, so if you receive a cookbook, and still need a plate, you can always exchange a cookbook towards the plate. This is just one way we make exchanges easy and something to remember when choosing a variety of price points. Don't be afraid to add a frame or cookbook that catches your eye.
- Chargers, napkins, and napkin rings are an easy way to transform everyday dinnerware into entertaining dinnerware.
Bridal Registry FAQ
Yes, absolutely. Once your registry is created you will be provided a link within your registry page that you can use to add to any wedding website or registry page.
For local brides within a 65 mile radious of SouthernlyPlace we do provide a delivery service and will be happy to deliver your gifts to your bridal shower or reception.
If you create your registry online you will be provided a section to list any upcoming bridal showers etc. If you're local we will reach out to you to get dates for showers etc. and offer local delivery.
Absolutely. Once the purchase is made in store the registry will be updated online within minutes.
Yes, absolutely! We strongly encourage appointments. With an appointment we are able to provide you with a much more personalized service and you are able to see items in-store that might not yet be online.
Yes, of course. The lines we carry include multiple pieces in each collection. We carry over 50 place settings and coordinating serving pieces, bakeware and more.
This is another reason we strongly encourage bridal appointments. During your appointment we will go over the other pieces available that we can bring in and add to your registry.
If an item becomes out of stock or becomes backordered, your guests can still purchase the item, and you will receive a beautifully wrapped merchandise card that states the gift item and the gift giver. If we have an ETA for the item we will provide that as well. Once the item comes back in stock or available will will wrap and ship/deliver the item to you.
- You are always welcome to call the store at: 919-285-2365
- Or email: email@example.com
We will monitor your registry and guest purchases to prevent duplicate purchases.
However, once in awhile a purchase might be made without a guest informing us that it's for a registry, which could lead to receiving too many of an item.
After your wedding we will reach out to ask if you would like to return or exchange anything. If you have items to return or exchange we will setup a close-out appointment to complete returns or exchanges.
When an item is exchanged you will be given store credit to use toward other items in the store. This prevents a refund from being put back on the gift givers card etc.